Kipindi Mpito - Helping Ugandan Youth Transition info Adulthood
Kipindi Mpito means "transition period." It is a safe haven for FCW's orphaned and vulnerable children transitioning into adulthood. Located on 20 acres of beautiful land, Kipindi will be a safe environment where Ugandan youth will do the following:
- Learn vital life skills all adults need to thrive
- Learn a trade to help them become self-sustaining
- Have an opportunity for mental health counseling in order to deal with past trauma
- Be discipled in the love of Christ as part of a 12-month program
- Be mentored by another caring adult
There are many needs that need met to make this program a reality for Ugandan youth such as: construction of the main structure, a borehole for clean water, furnishings of the main structure (beds, kitchen supplies, etc) & more.
YOU CAN HELP CREATE A PLACE WHERE GIRLS CAN CREATE THEIR OWN FUTURE!